About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged... by Eeeeeeva =.=

Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
I was tagged by Eeeeeeeeva aka the only female robot (Wall-E's girlfriend) I know in ADP so far. I tagged Nicole, Dang, SON SHELLA, twinneh Karlynn =P and Wenni (lol the crazy sakkais)...

1st : What's your name?
Sarah.

2nd : How old are you?
18 and smokin hot hohohooo =D

3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?
My cellphone, Notebook and Air-cond.

4th : Are you amazing?
WTF? HELL YEAH.

5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
Samsung.

6th : What colour is your phone?
Silverish blue? lol. Not a favourite but =) I'd love my phone even if it dropped into a toilet bowl full of pee (litterally).

7th : Have you slept in school before?
Yes. But the kids were damn noisy so i force slept myself. =.=

8th : How long are you online in one day?
No idea never kept track of that.

9th : How would you describe yourself?
... Not to self-boost or anything but I can be a bitch most of the time haha.. So bear with me =) I do not try to be sexy cos its just the way I am. WE'RE ALL HOTTTT N SMOKINNN LADIESSSSSS XD
10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
SITC if ya know what I mean ;) Nicole, I know you do haha...

11th : Which teacher do you like?
MISS CHEW!!! MRS. SINGH!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH

12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
Arh? Got leng zai meh? Never notice...

13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
Chris Brown, Jesse McCartney and any other hot guy which passes my way.

14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?
Yes. My brother has a girlfriend =P And he's only 14 =.=

15th : How do you rate your sibling?
Lapsap.

16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?darn gorgeous!

17th : Do you judge people?
I guess...

18th : Do you run?
Run? Run from what?

19th : Are you lazy to tag people?
YES. EXTREMELY.

20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My CSCI101 Bussiness Presentation group member.

21st : What's 2 + 2?
=.= 4 la..

22nd : Who's your idol?
Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Paris Hilton and Carrie Underwood...?

23rd : Are you a monster?
Yes.

24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
Yes, I used to love Barbie dolls.

25th : What was the last movie you watched?
Madagascar II Escape to Africa.

26th : What do you think about your English?
Fluently retarded.

27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
Cacat macam orang gila.

28th : Who do you hate?
Ji bai po.

29th : Do you love yourself?
Yes.

30th : Blurt out 5 random words.
blah, nehneh, bubu, fuck, LOL.

THIS WAS SO LAME =.= ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Blog Archive