About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Friday, November 28, 2008

Letter To The Chairman of Morons.

Dear Mr. Stupid,

Hi. I just looked through some stuff in the net and came across pictures of you. Suddenly I’d recall about how much I used to like you. It’s as though the feeling’s rushing back into my veins.

However, as you and I both know how fragile the current situation is, there’s nothing left for me to say. Instead, I could only silently watch and observe whatever that’s happening. Sadly enough though because the only way to let this slip away for me is by typing this awfully lame piece for my own satisfaction. LOL.

You must think I am an idiot. Or a person who is mentally incapacitated. For sure, I am. Everybody is. Even you now, you who are reading this post I wrote just because you’re a bloody busy-body with no life =). Haha to you, lamer. But since you’re here, let’s continue now, shall we? ^^

Anyways… My dearest Mr. Stupid, stop being such a fucking gully go happy charmer. It’s bad for your being, health, reputation and most of all, bad for all the girls and boys. It’s hard not to fall for a charmer. Somebody could end up being hurt. Or worse, hearts can break into uncountable pieces. Who is there to blame for? People will start blaming themselves for the feelings they hold. Some might even resort to suicide because they can’t cope with stuff that’s been going on. Well mostly idiots do that. Idiots who happen to put their brains somewhere near their assholes, then end up shitting all their intellectuals out just cos they fell in “L.O.V.E.” and dunno how to deal with it. Those people, I might add, are seriously fucking stupid. They do not deserve a life. So what? Everybody’s got problems. We’re facing shit everyday and we’re considered fortunate enough to have 3 or more meals a day. Some people just don’t appreciate this basic necessity in life. What are we here for? To be a victim of how we feel? We all feel we sacrifice a lot and think we’re high and mighty than the rest when the truth is we’re all amateurs. Do you deserve a medal? Cos you’ve sacrificed your feelings for something that’s not even worth a shit? Well congratulations, here’s your token of golden shinny medal with lot’sa middle fingers pointing at you. The real world, baby, nothing is as easy as it seems. You turn around, everything is phony. You’re surrounded by hypocrites and lies that you can practically read from the palm of your hand. But then you play along, pretending to be just another idiot and continue with the game. Because you’re either lazy or scared to confront knowing that the chances of winning for you is like having George W. Bush as the president of the United States again.

So it all falls back to consciousness. Are you awake? Have you woken up from that small small lousy self of yours? Are you guilt-free now, knowing that there might be a few number of idiots just wasting their time and lives away just cos they have feelings for you? I for one know that I am. I’m currently wasting my time here, typing all this bullshit out when I could be doin something better with my life like studying since the finals are coming up, or I could just waste all this time doing some good deed like shit in my pants or something. Do you see how irrelevant you are? You’re nothing but a sick, pathetic little nut-head and the earth happens to hate you.

Now, now, don’t cry. Don’t hate me. Despise me, pretty please. Cos I know all about the mind games you’re trying to pull. You, you, you and YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA (evil hysteric laugh).

I shall have your meat sliced into thin layers of bacon, your bones decorated in my living room, your head as my personal punching bag, your skin sewed into a fine wallet and your blood as garnish for wine in a fancy dinner party I shall throw in the near future. HELL YEAH!

With lot’sa hugs before you rot in hell and die with a thousand agony,
Xoxoxo
Me the sexy babe <3.

No comments:

Blog Archive