About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Retarded In My Own Way.

It's not that I'm trying to degrade myself or make my situation seem worse than anyone else's.
It's just that I'm merely not doing simple shit about my life, about how I could improve it, despite my lazy-bone-syndrome. Yes, I feel retarded.

But oh-so-help-me if I could change this weird disorder I diagnosed myself with. I feel like a sea biscuit, randomly. Anyhoo, days to finals are closing in on me and fellow ADP-ians. Good luck, people! Having to say this, I can't wait to get my ass back to Miri ASAP. *sigh*
Wonder what's in store for me after this sem. Could I be zombie-like failing again? Or god bless and I'd have great grades? LOL. I guess I don't really deserve it. I know I'm getting a little too comfy with my environment now, I feel like a typical daddy's girl =P and loving every moment of it! XD
Deep down inside I trust myself to indulge into this comfiness as long as it lasts. Because I know, some day I'm going to have to face reality and endure way too much pressure on this thing called "life" then perhaps get infected with some freaky prognostic.

Did I mention that about last week I dropped my phone into a piss-filled toilet bowl? Eww. It was sad for awhile then. But with all my might I fought through the sadness and regained joy with a strong heart!!! Hohohohoo... Wenni, stop laughing at my misery =.= It was an accident and I don't believe you wouldn't feel any less depressed if YOUR dearest cellphone was in the same situation as my beloved cellphone!!! Grrrr... >.<>

And so... Let us all pray for a better day.


*NOT*! Hahahahaaa..

Let's rephrase that. We should all GAMBATAE! Everything is possible, nothing to it. ^^V!


Muackssss xoxoxo
With lots'a loveeee <3>

3 comments:

fishcole... said...

babe..we need take another pic liao...owes this pic show up....sienz edi larr..larr.larr

tarotism said...

jia you sarah!!!! FAST COME BACK MIRI COZ IF NOT WE WONT BE ABLE TO MEET FOR A LONG TIME~!!!

P.S. no more sejarah for me anymore XD

bananahong said...

lol
anyway,nice to meet you ^^

ohya! have to go now!
got something need to tell wenyin secretly....

MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...(fly away,voice fade out)

Blog Archive