About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Absence Of Innocence.

Have you ever wondered about those days when you could stare into a candy shop and look all innocent and cute? Felt good when you were little and your mummy or daddy would buy you that piece of candy you desire so much that you'd cry for, did it?
I lost that innocence 8 years ago, roughly.
Now, there's just too many stuff to be worrying about and I can't help to get my head up straight again. *sigh*
FINALS ARE COMING UP. *bangs wall*
I should just say bye bye to adp... I'm a little down cos my previous exams sucked ass. I'm officially screwed. Very screwed. Helpppppppppppppppppppppp...........................
I need a hero...........................................................


Because I am...

LOL.

Sobs,
Your Babe... T.T

1 comment:

fishcole... said...

I crap alot.. I get all HORNY n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Blog Archive