About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Reasons.

Everything happens for a reason.
Dunno where I heard about this before.
But it would make sense everytime something weird did happen so I'm guessing the person who came up with this "theory" should be damn famous cos such a simple sentence meant a hell lot of bullshit. I meant that in a good way. But of course somebody once questioned me "Why is there a need for anything to be either GOOD or BAD?"
Well fuck, how'd I know? Usually people would judge me and the stuff I did with either a "good" or a "bad" so how was I supposed to know?
Thats what I learned to do, judge with these 2 choices.

That's it. Thank you for tuning in.
Don't gag on your way out.
If you did, congratulations and have a splendid life.
If you didn't then
Fuck you. _l_
I'm just being random.


xoxo
With Love,
Babe <3.

No comments:

Blog Archive