About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not A Boy, But A Real Man.

Being in college has its advantages and disadvantages. One of the many things you'd be hanging around with are boys. They're everywhere. So to say that it's a damn college, and cos you're 18, they're only filled with growing-up-just-starting-to-mature pure, plain and simple boys.
Don't get me wrong, boys can be fun; but a man...
A man gives you that sense of security, the feel of a perfect lover who's always there to take care of things, that one strong figure whom you could hide yourself in his arms with. Most importantly, a mature way of thinking and perspective on matters of everything. Personally I liked the secure part. *wink*
It's been a while since I've gotten myself engaged with any form of relationship with a real man. Recently, I've met this 27 year old man, and I became involved. The main point is, he's not Malaysian, ;) He's an Arabian. Which is good since I've been getting a tripe out of all the many asian guys surrounding me. It's time to get some romance from another different kind of lover. There always is a difference, they can be very different in bed and I mean it *ehemm*
Hopefully it would be something significant. Even if it was only 1 moment of it, I can tell you this - it was bloody well worth it. Immersing myself with him made me feel all the more reason to strive for what I hope to get in life. I'd be fine even he'd never call me again though fingers crossed, cos it was something refreshing and I guess I'd stay to remember it. Nicole babe, I got my vitamin XD
If you've watched Samantha Jones in Sex In The City and Carrie Bradshaw these 2 inseparable best friends on screen, then somehow that friendship and future carrier is what most me and my bestest girl friend Nicole share incommon. But of course, let's skip out their sex life cos thats a little way over the line =)
We're all still searching.
Yet what I found in this new man, a rebirth of culture, meaning and spirit is the theme I think I should be presenting with this post. After all, he wasn't a boy, but a real, strong man.

With Love,
xoxoxoxoxoooo
Your Babe <3.

2 comments:

fishcole... said...

dun talk so much!!
story!!!!!==....hehe

tarotism said...

lolSSS Good Luck in finding your Man yea sarah!

Peace Out! XD

Blog Archive