About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Friday, October 10, 2008

Under My Painted Skin?... Or everybody else's?

I walked out of the cinema feeling as if everything was missing from this thing called "life". Painted Skin the movie was called. An epic love story, about sacrifice and simply just pure pure L.O.V.E.
I felt jealous. I felt green with anger and frustration that it reminded me of how lonely I was. I envied such deep love and I longed to taste it...
Undeniably, no matter how constant I've tried to lie to myself, I wasn't OK at that particular moment because I could feel that there were beads of tears gathering at the corner of my eyes, and seriously tried to blink them off before my fellow friends who were so caught up in discussing about the movie they forgot I was there notice that I was becoming emotional all of a sudden. Yes, yes, typical fakeness but you see, I failed even at that. After a few minutes of walking around the mall, I felt pretty sore. And probably due to not crying for quite some time, I just couldn't stand it any longer. Its as though they had their own minds into poring out of my eyes like some sort of a bloody waterfall...
Finally I simply walked off cos I felt that my presence would ruin the whole point of having fun... Sorry guys, but you guys didn't seem to notice I was there anyways...
Anyways it's that bit of part where I seriously need to rethink. Again, I could feel every jealousy on everyone that has ever had experience with love. Its not that I've never came across it, it's just that the relationships never last long enough for me to actually feel it and know what it is... Some people could adore some other people for years which I think is totally insane cos I dunno what or how that must've felt like. Conclusion is that I feel empty... It's just missing from my life.
I know I have to be open about this because not all is fair in love and war. So people, listen up. If you ever happen to drop by the cinema, check Painted Skin out. It's meaningful if you think deep into it you'd realize that love is not something you come across everyday while getting the groceries. =.=


Painted Skin is based on the same title short story from Liao Zhai Zhi Yi. The story is set in late Yuen Dynasty, at the time when demons and devils roam free. A fairy Shui Mei Ling who killed her lover 100 years ago turned into a demon, and constantly needs the heart and skin of man to maintain her beauty. As her time for reincarnation draws near, her last victim Wang Er Sheng turns out to be a descendant of the lover she killed, while his brother Wang Er Lang (Donnie Yen) is a ghostbusting master who is highly skilled, brave and smart

No comments:

Blog Archive