About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pondering... Thinking... Buffering ... 0%

LOL... Anywaysssss...
Was just wondering what's seriously important to me right now. Cos even though I can think of many stuff that I should take seriously, none of them made me feel like I should bother cos I feel so freakin' lazy right now. Yeah yeah... Its the middle of the semester and I'm still fooling around. Who am I kidding? I'm just afraid that I'd turn out to suck in my studies...
I'm moving out soon. To a house nearer college. Like, seriously near... More like opposite college haha... So I'd be pretty scheduled up soon, with the college urging us to appoint our advisors and scratching our heads off into thinking what subjects should we take next semester. This is silly. I'm so not settled yet. I still feel like a bozo and I think I'm too comfortable with my life that I just don't really care. Gosh I seriously need to wake up >.< Mei mei, Wenni auntie and the cute cute me XD hohohooo (we took this INSIDE the KTM train)

The five white angels cos the 5 of us had matching white outfits that day Heheheee.. BUT JODIE WAS MISSING IN ACTION T.T sad.... sobs.... Miss u babehhhh

Wenni auntie + Me =P

Mei mei + Me =D

Jason mama + Me... Cute lehhhh =P

Edan papa + Me. >>> He look like uncle horh hohohohoo

The 5 of us... So sampat lorh... The whole day we were destroying cameras with our amazing taking picture abilities. *POINTS AT EDAN* he took the most pics =.= My phone is still Edan-infested, too many pics of him zzzz....
Apart from that, everyday felt awesome. fun fun fun fun!!!! The next time, Jodie has to seriously tag along. ~.~

signing off,
with love,
Your babe <3.

No comments:

Blog Archive