About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Thursday, October 9, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA! THIS JUST IN!!!

YES! gossip and of course, updates! =)

Lately, I let go. *grins*
Finally i did it... And this time I can truly believe it for myself. Like i said before, I ain't confessing nothing neither am I gonna hide it. Same goes for now I think... I couldn't confirm that my feelings for this asshole's completely gone but I can say that I'm not tortured by my own pain anymore and hell yeah I can breathe again. XD

Being around them bunch of goons have never felt so enjoyable before... After the holidays I got myself closer to dear babes Wenni BuBu, Jodie NehBu and Feon mei mei BuNeh hahahahaa...
Looks like we've got more stuff incommon than I thought we had.

One of them in particular, CAM-WHORING. Most of us love it and we intend to whore-out of the lines XD (mei mei wasn't here T.T)

Well, that seals it. Apart from walking on sunshine again, I also happen to be buried in mountains of assignments =.= It just never stops...
Argghhhh!!!........... And I missed Ms. Mary's class today. I think I will die next week. So be it. That's something new to worry about... @.@

With Lovessss <3333
Your babehhhh NehNeh. XD

No comments:

Blog Archive