About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Friday, October 24, 2008

Blank.

After continuously staring into the computer screen, I thought perhaps it's time to put up some random post just to give this blog a bloody update.
There were many confessions and dirty little secrets revealed to me this week. Not necessarily bad, not necessarily good; not that of what I wanted to know, not what I didn't want to know.
They were things that would make you feel a little burnt whenever the sun was shining a little too strong and you were standing right underneath it.
I didn't know what to think, I felt shaky whenever it invaded my mind. Probably trying to digest it all at once and give it one small acceptance before dismissing it from my brain. So the only thing I thought I could try to help me get over it was to return to increase in consuming my little bad habit again, which was smoking. I was never a fan of doing so but it became an addiction. Sometimes it can make one happy. LOL.


I smile yet feel so empty,
I'm walking straight yet the road ahead is blurry,
I took a chance in this thing called life,
But never thought that it ended up to hurt me,
So I trusted what I felt because there are others in far worse conditions than me.

Why do we never get satisfied with the stuff we've got?
When it's over we usually regret what we're not.
Everybody matures through time,
Then comes relationship and how it could make a person so blind.
Looking back I was the type to runaway,
But the older I grew,
Courage taught me that I should stay.

I tried to shut down the past,
When I was naive and I thought that friendship would last.
She took my hands and told me everything was ok,
But she also turned her back on me,
And let our friendship sway.
I still remembered all the shit we've been through,
When she'd cover up for me for the bad stuff I did,
And I'd laugh cos as a friend I was cruel.

I like it whenever the wind caresses my face,
Cos I'd think of my family and the love they have for me,
And everything'd be ok,
Cos I know they loved me for me and they wouldn't want me to change.

So I wrote it in a short poem,
Hoping that in this way,
I could express my damned troubles away.

xoxo,
Babe.

1 comment:

fishcole... said...

seriously....
hmmm....
i dun even understand apa lu tulis!!!!!!

Blog Archive