About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Love.

You must be wondering what my title meant...
The truth is...
I decided to come clean...
I am deeply madly in love...
With...



My little pet hamster KiKi...
He's the most adorable thing around me currently. And I love him... He's the cheer in my smile, the strawberry topping on top of my Baskin Robins ice-cream (of course the real one tastes better than him cos he's just made of a ball of fur), the little guy who would sniff around and bite your fingers with no warning or reason. He smells like pine, lavender and wood because of the wood shavings he lives in. Look at those huge sparkling beady eyes XD
Fall in love with him as well... He's got style, Armani would loose to this little guy on the catwalk.





Arggghhhhh me hungry!!! I shall now dig into my bowl of beautiful food... *jik jik jik*





An hour later...
Nothing beats a nice cosy nap after a filling meal... *snores*





I think i ate too much... *sniff sniff*



LOL there you have it... Baby KiKi and his greediness.
P/s: When I decided to keep this little guy i thought he was a "female" because apparently the shop owner mistaken him as one as well. He had no balls then, if you know what i mean ~.~"...


xoxo,
You babe <3~

No comments:

Blog Archive