About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday =)

Did I tell you u that looked extra "handsome" on your birthday yesterday, mama?




Hahahaha... this was taken right after we sang that "happy birthday" song (considering we did that multiple times observing the different crowd coming in everytime) really loudly in the restaurant inside I dunno what name it was =.= seriously, I forgot. please excuse me. Look at his face!!! hahahaha so red... XD


This should be a much better picture ~




Haha, there. =D Looks much more like the birthday boy. LOOKS BETTER, ACTUALLY, CONSIDERING THAT I WAS THE ONE TAKING THE PICTURES, have skill ok? hohohohoo...
We had so much fun yesterday, wasn't expecting to bump into Joy that afternoon as well...
Tremendous bundle of happiness I felt, because right after we paid the bill for the meal we had and as I stepped out of the restaurant, faintly I heard somebody calling my name.
Turned around and shrieked like I've never shrieked before hahahahaaaa.. Joy standing there and starring opposite of me into my direction and yes, there you have it, the misses, hugs and kisses exploded momentarily. I miss Joy =) What a coincidence to see her around Sungai Wang (at that same place, date and time). Miss ya biatch =P

So anyways, lets not shine all the light down onto Joy, let's continue with more fun fun fun~!
As I was saying, it was a celebration day for my dear friend/mama/fuckface Jason, and boy did we take lotsa pictures. Of course am not going to be posting all of them here, will only pick and show portions of the more interesting looking ones XD So, enjoy~



While waiting for the KTM and yes, we still had time to be vain LOL [from left - me, Meimei (my nv er, Wenni auntie)] The boys had fun too but I simply deny the liberty of posting up their pictures =P


Me and Jodie NehBu in that restaurant =)


The three of us [from left - Jodie NehBu, me and Meimei]


The three of them sitting opposite of us [from left - Wenni auntie, Jason mama, Edan papa =.=]


The COW and Mosquito story HAHAHAHAHAAAA... for those of u clueless bunch of goons, I need not to explain what that means because I don;t feel like it LOL...


Foursome hehehe... abit dark but it's that piece of memory that counts =) [from left - Jodie, me, Meimei, Wenni]


The two ugly gugubirds =.= Jason and Edan. Enough said. hahahahaa


Couple picture. Feel free to misunderstand. Here, I shall post some more so that ALL OF YOU will admit that we're perfect for each other HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA


Kiss kiss muacks muacks... So, what's your feel now? Still thinking? Ok, I shall upload some more =D


What about now? Sweet lehhhhh... Still no feel??? What are you?! A robot?!... =.= Fine.. I've got lots more.


Can you feel the "love" now??? You're officially an idiot. Want some more?! lets continue then =D


HAH! EAT THAT! Aren't we just so perfect for each other? XD admit admit!


We've just finished making love (thats why its so dark)


Me and him.








HAHAHAHAHA GOTCHA!
Truth is, we're just good friends. =) What can I say? Love makes the world go round, friends love each other as well. I love them all... and hell yeah, I love and miss Nicole much...


Love you babe... Forever and ever, SITC HUAT ARHHHHHHHH!!!!! hehe xoxo muackssss
You're the one who understands, wake me up when I need a direction and make me realize myself better. Like now... hehehe thanks...
NICOLE + SARAH = DAMN INDEPENDENT GIRLS

With Love, signing off,
Your babe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo <3

2 comments:

fishcole... said...

lol....ahaha....maguliu..u arh...forcing ppl say u two suit d o...lol...oOo...but damm cute lar u two actualy...hoho...fast fast gao tim he liao...gugubird..u samantha,dun b so lousy mohhh....hoho....

DivaBaoBei said...

LOL ji biet arh... cant meh? memang cute beautiful couple bahhh =P hahaha
But the girl more cute lor hor XD The guy abit zuo bai =.=
wei lor hor, wad gao dim he? cannot say he gao dim me meh? =.= sien wor... Y ME???? arrrggghhhhh!!!

Blog Archive