About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My All.

Updates, update, updating, updated........
This is my latest post so far. Sorry for not updating as much as i should... Because currently i feel stuck with all the stuff that i've been doing.
News is... I think i'm head over heels for someone i shouldn't have heels over head for, LOL. Good news is he doesn't have a clue. Bad news is he doesn't have a bloody clue. Should i be thankful or should i morn with all the agony that i should be feeling?
Dunno, am totally blank.
Lets not be too corny and emo all over this shall we? haha... my posts were suppose to be interesting and laughable, not morbid >.<
So my college stuff looks pretty fine. My schedule is so far ok and i feel that i can keep up with all the crap anyone or anything throws upon me, the main point is will i have the heart to attend all my classes and complete my whole semester without any flaws, which is highly unlikely pending on the situation and my laziness. hmmm... Looks like this is going to be a very long.... semester.
I should try to forget all these illusions hehe, well i guess i'll stop here for the mo.
Have fun guys =)

xoxo

No comments:

Blog Archive