About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Not Missing You.

I used to hate seeing myself dragging my two feet wherever I go, miserable about life and dictating when would be the best time to permanently have a mental breakdown.
But I think I've got it all figured out. I did bleed. Or so crave my heart out and let it drip with whatever blood it has left, I realized that I've got so much more to live for. Why was I - hot, young, sexy (=P), full of life and passion, tripping over some asshole I merely have a crush on? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA GOD MUST BE LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT MY FOOLISHNESS!!!!!!
LOL. And so, I'll just let it all flow back into place as natural as it can. Will never stop to confess, neither will I even hesitate to answering a bunch of fucked up questions anyone would like to throw into my face. COME ON AND ATTACK ME, PEOPLE!!!! FOR AM NO LONGER A WEAK LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHAHA...
Do I sound high? Probably do.. ~.~ I'm not on crack in case you were wondering.... blehhhh
The reason why I pulled my own ass back up was because... of... my dearest... one and only...
Nicole... thank you. I read your blog. And I was very touched...
I know I was totally fucked up a few days before because of that idiot.. And I'm sorry it made you sad as well... I love you girl... Kerry never fails to bring Samantha back up from her "nightmare" =D hehehehe.... I'm backkkkkkk.... ^^V

World, here I come!
With lots'a love and lots'a kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo
YOUR BABEHHHHH. <3

2 comments:

tarotism said...

good to know that you've looked through hehee JIA YOU AGAIN

MUACKS!!!

fishcole... said...

Kerry never fails to bring Samantha back up from her "nightmare" =D hehehehe.... I'm backkkkkkk.... ^^V....maguugu...kerry is 'carie'..not 'kerry'....stupid...

Blog Archive