About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Just Want To Pretend.


If only I could pretend he's mine, hold his hand without a doubt, savior each moment and each smile then cast them all away so I could pretend I was blind.

If only I could pretend he liked me first, then I could get mad at him without having to burst, lust that feeling which I have always thirsted.

If only I could pretend that when he cares so deeply, he meant it with sincerity, and not just making up words to make me happy, for its the main reason why I bleed too quickly.

If only I could believe that for a tiny second his world was dedicated to me and me alone, because i doubt that everytime he sees me, in the corner of his eyes some other people would share that same glory, I want him to be my one and only...

If only I could be hypnotized, then tear my feelings apart, I would give the whole world a shock, for they could never understand how complex it is - this matter of heart.

If only he said what he meant, gave me his security, love me oh so tenderly, I could lay in his arms and breathe, anticipate every precious moment I'd give my all just to get a chance and hide there crying...

If only I could pretend that for this moment he was mine, then everything would fall into place, cos I won't have to pick up the pieces alone... Because after all, I just want to pretend that he's mine... and mine for keeps ~*



xoxoxo,
Your babe...

1 comment:

tarotism said...

Sarah, this is a nice piece.

Like it!!!

lolS

*how are you?

Blog Archive