About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

May I Be My Own Mirror, Pretty Please?

It is at times like these when we all try to look deep down within to check out the highlighted question of "What's wrong with me?"
Yes, you may wonder this at a probability of 1 out of 4 quarters in your whole miserable life. Maybe I just happen to be narrating this to myself, or maybe you're just paranoid with
yourself since you're still reading this whole irrelevant sentence and wasting about 5 to 10 seconds of your life depending on how fast you read. So stop reading. I know you want to switch the tabs and go to a different website. Go on... Go Ahead... Just don't trip on your way out. Don't even need to turn back. Just take a hike. There. Bye.
Now, back to me, myself and I...
LOL... Was just playing with ya =P
Currently, am a little depressed so I'd be posting up lotsa emo stuff... Gonna need all the help I can grab to get over my "cutie"... So thank you darlings for staying beside me and supporting me, leaving touching comments in my posts... Muackssss
Give me some time to completely forget that I ever had feelings for this guy, I need to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slaps* LOL




xoxo,
Your Babe.
Muacksssss

No comments:

Blog Archive