About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Friday, July 4, 2008

Where Is That New Beginning?

Countless times i reminded myself that i should really let it out here rather than cursing and spoiling my cute image (LOL) XD. However, no matter how hard i try, there is no denying that i lost myself to words. yes. appearently, I can no longer express myself in words like how i would use to do 5 years ago. LOL do i sound old? no way.. i used to write journals in primary six and looking back, i find myself pathetically adorable.
SO WHEN CAN I START EXPRESSING MY PATHETICNESS AGAIN??? *furious pout*
=D Starts now. Yes, too bad you will be spending the rest of your precious 5 minutes reading this meaningless piece of nothing. (sucks to be you!) haha ^^ anyways if you're better off closing this window then congratulations to me for boring you off your not-so-sexy butt.
Back into my serious mode. Am in college now, and giving u some updates about life here. Currently, am attending Taylor's American Degree Program in Subang Jaya, Selangor. If you don't know where it is then pay attention to Malaysian maps. But i strongly advice you to just not care about where the heck it might be cos it doesn't really concern anybody's ass really, am just trying to annoy the bits out of you =)
So, I've been here since 6th May 2008 (from what i can recall i think)... And now, July, i am pretty much used to be buried alive under piles of assignments and projects and crazy research.................. BUT APART FROM THAT I NEED TO GO FOR MY KARAOKE SESSION WITH A BUNCH OF GOOFS NOW SO I'LL KEEP YA POSTED SOON ^^
muacksss xoxoxo


your babe hohohoooo ^.^V

No comments:

Blog Archive