About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ponder.

Lyrics and the tune on "Breathless" by Shayne Ward, which i just realized is indeed very beautiful. If i'd listen to it any longer i'd probably b swimming in my own tears LOL... Anyways... Is there anyway in the world that a guy would sing it to me? haha... Boy, the girl that the song was dedicated to is damn lucky for sure. I'm feelin jealous >.<
Is it really realistic to be possible that a guy would actually sing that type of song to a girl? Cos if there is such guy in this demented world then congratulations n good job LOL I salute him with full of respect =X
But seriously, it will be nice if someone DOES sing that to me hahaha i'd probably marry that dude (literally) XD

xoxoxo




No comments:

Blog Archive