About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, Old Situation.

Firstly, let's start by wishing everybody a happy new year and many joys with hope to come forth to this blessed year. OK, that was sincere, but to be realistic, let's just hope nobody seriously injures themselves this year, yeah? :)
Now back to me. 2010 marks the end to my teenage wonders. The splendid happiness of being a something-teen has now officially ended. No longer shall people address me as "Hey you eighteen year old girl" or "So you should be nineteen years old this year, eh?". Because this year in precisely 21 more days, I shall be a 20 year old person, yes, with a "2" in front goddammit! LOL.
Updates! Updates! :D
So I started off the year with some college mates, finally decided to be decent and not get drunk (just cos I can't anymore with some reasons to it) and celebrated the festive mood around The Curve. Feelings were mutual though I can't stop but wonder where was it going? Was I finally getting into the group of hated socialites that linger around college past lecture hours acting like high school geeks? Or was it the finale of my awesome existence where I could party all night long and act like a completely ignorant asshole who gets drunk every night and never stop to wonder about her future? I decided not to repeat that anymore because finally, I passed a semester in college and never will I ever want to screw it all up again. Yes, people, we are witnessing a New Year's resolution right here!
Days pass and time rolling with a pace which I find tough to keep up with. The obvious is that time stops for no man and nobody should take what they have for granted. I've put myself into rehab for the past few months, healing from broken friendships and trying hard to let other people in for a change. I'm still unsure if the way I coped with the situation really helped me. It will always haunt me and create this massive phobia towards other people, which I believe is so unfair to myself just because a couple of idiots think they are better than others and could humiliate and judge you then throw you around like a ragdoll. Sigh... I couldn't bring myself to get over it. Why is it so hard, you may ask? Main point : To make matters worse, some people decided to be in the same territory as I currently am in. What nonsense. You've got your bloody stinking place to be at then why don't you just fucking stick to it? Life would be so much easier without having to puke everytime I see you. God! I need to get rid of this hate! Where is the love??? LOL. Well, eventually I will come to my senses.
A wise man once said "There is no point to get all too pissed whenever somebody gives you a hard time. Because the universe tends to unfold". Ahhh... I enjoy self-therapy lessons =)
For now, I'mma sign out. <3>

With Love,
XoXo.

No comments:

Blog Archive