About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Echo.

I close my eyes,
Let the whole thing pass me by,
There is no time to waste asking why.

I'll runaway with you by my side,
I'll runaway with you by my side.

I need to let go of this pride.

I think about your face,
And how I fell into your lies.
The circle that I traced around the one that I call mine,
Well the time we called for some space,
Unclear where you drew the line.

I don't need to solve this case,
And I don't need to look behind.

But it still echos in my mind...

Do you expect me to change the past I hold inside?
With all the words you say repeating in my mind.
Well there are some things you can't erase,
No matter how hard you try.
An exit to escape is all there's left to find.

So I close my eyes,
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time to waste asking why...
But I'll runaway with you by my side,
I'll runaway with you by my side...

I need to let go of this pride.
Until this echo in my mind.
Until this echo can forever subside.




xoxo.

No comments:

Blog Archive