About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brave.

I've never expected sympathy,
I've never learned to lean on nobody,
Yet lately it feels so differently,
Obviously everybody needs somebody.

When you don't know who to trust,
Rely too much on your lust,
You realize you need help,
You don't want to but desperately, it's a must,
Without it your world turns to dust.

I reached out for the final cry for help,
It's disappointing when all you get is a slap,
But you tell yourself, "Hey stupid, don't you cry!",
Just stand back up and never say goodbye.

The true confession is that we're pathetic,
We convince ourselves that miraculously there'll be magic,
Then chill around and try to forget it.

So everyday I force myself to face the day,
Deep down I know we all feel the same,
Though the journey would sometimes sway us away,
I know for sure I could be brave.


Xoxoxo. <3

No comments:

Blog Archive