About Me

My photo
I crap alot.. I get all corny n emo sometimes but then I can burst out laughing suddenly and catch u off-guard LoL Love me, Love me not? Choose wisely =) However, sisters are important to me and yea i hate it whenever i get accused of stuff i've never done. There you go ^.^ Nice meetin ya heeheeee

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Next Flight "Home".

I've got 2 homes, currently. The one that I'm in right now is not a comfortable place for me to be in, considering I brought a pile of shitty results home for my dad. My parents are now mentally torturing me by ignoring me and occasionally taking out their anger on me by pissing the hell out of me most of the time. It really bloody hurts but oh-so-help me I'm still breathing ain't I? sigh.

Tonight I shall depart from this place though I have to admit I'd miss it alot. Especially, my idiotic friends. I must say, I've never thought about how much people actually care about individuals though they're not really close in terms of friendship. Last night I believe I gained another good friend. I've always thought of the guy as an asshole who prefers to disturb and make jokes out of girls especially me. But... He was a close friend of Nicole's so... whatever, eh? LOL. And, above all, HE COOKS. Like, seriously, the guy's a chef, man! I bet he's still struggling to find his one true talent and learning how to master it. Well, good luck pal =) I totally forgot to thank him for the late night dinner. >>>> Thank you, monkey! ;P

My Nicole. This stupiak only knows how to be a fish. Her one true talent.

Hey... Ouch... MY EYES!!!! =.=

We were Malay girls on special occasions and weirdly retarded Chinese people on normal days?? I seriously do not know what's happening here =.=

Woohoooo..... Look who I bumped into here! Joy!!!! My biatch =P hehehe

My Kimmie!!! Babe, don't be shy, please show us your camel face hahahahahaa..

The birthday girl, Jill! LOL. Now that she's 21 AND TOTALLY LEGAL, perhaps it's time SHE brought us to a journey in a club, eh? XD

Look!!! I gained another baby!!! Hahaha the little cute "cat thing", also a new addition in Jill's home. Do not be fooled by this picture, he bites. No, seriously... He does.

There's more but I'm too lazy to post anymore up hehe. I'm gonna miss this place. Looking forward to see Nicole again next year in January, she's coming down to KL for a visit and hell yeah! We'll be having some serious fun. But of course, there's that academic thing I need to complete and get my track back on. Pray for me, will ya? =) Thanks.

With Love,
Your Babe. <3

1 comment:

fishcole... said...

gurl...havent say gudbye to u d...u noe wat...im havi8n my reharsal while u goin bek to kl..damm suckz the comedy drama...wish u were here...haha...wait me...babe...
we gona eat all day long...whuuuhuuuuu.....

Blog Archive